Several refineries were restarting operations on Tuesday, while 14 remain shut or running at a reduced rate.
According to US Minerals Management Service (MMS), oil output has increased slightly in the Gulf of Mexico but remains low. On Tuesday, 97.2% of the 1.3 million barrels per day output of crude oil remained down. Gas output was down 84.2% from the normal 7.4bcf output.
“Most of the issues we are seeing with refineries is a lack of electricity,” Jeffrey Kupfer Deaprtment of Energy’s
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay