Christopher Konrad will lead the Calgary team and is looking to hire both power and gas brokers, with the focus mainly on gas. He plans to have recruited two more brokers by the end of August and expand the team organically after that, ultimately into a "full-service-type shop".
"This is a great opportunity
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants