Houston-based Falcon Gas Storage Company has signed a letter of intent (LOI) to support Oslo-based CO2-Global's development of a 70-140 megawatt zero emission natural gas-fired power plant in north central Texas, adjacent to Falcon's Worsham-Steed gas storage facility.
The LOI envisions that Falcon will supply natural gas from Worsham-Steed for the power plant, which will be designed for zero emissions after CO2 capture. Falcon would also use the captured CO2 for its enhanced oil recovery
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines