TFS has become the first interdealer broker to open a desk in Dubai, where it will initially cover precious metals, and it plans to add oil, freight and financial instruments within a year.
Trevor Conway heads up the office as senior executive officer, with 12 years of global broking experience at TFS in Hong Kong, London and Sydney. Julian Hofer and Arron Wright - both senior brokers - and Jono Bull also join the desk.
Conway cited several reasons for TFS' move, including the opening of the
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia