It’s rare one feels inclined to cheer loudly at the prospect of any modification to the UK’s Balancing and Settlement Code (BSC), unless it improves customer choice in electricity supply.
The BSC is the principal document that defines the rules and governance for electricity trading, balancing and settlement in the UK; Elexon is the body that administers the balancing and settlement market.
If Elexon’s current proposed changes to the supplier hub are adopted, customer choice will be greatly
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia