NEW YORK -- Adoption of electronic billing in the US won’t happen quickly, even if the shift to electronic bill presentment and payment (EPBB) technology proves successful, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York said in August.
Lack of co-ordination among firms sending out bills and customers receiving them is a key factor accounting for the low adoption rate of electronic billing systems in the US, the bank said in its latest Current Issues in Economics and Finance publication. High initial
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?