STOCKHOLM--The European Central Bank (ECB) has enhanced its bank-wide market and credit limits monitoring procedures.
The ECB is using Finance Kit, an integrated trading, treasury and risk management from Sweden-based Trema. Finance Kit is used in the front, middle and back offices of the bank.
Magnus Fried, project manager at ECB, says Finance Kit was chosen over its competitors for its flexibility, modern technology and easy interfacing capabilities.
Trema has been involved in an ongoing
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants