ATLANTA, GEORGIA -- US-based software provider Internet Security Systems said in August it had released software that combines intrusion protection, firewall technologies and new security measures. The product, RealSecure Desktop Protector (3.5), is designed for businesses seeking to protect numerous remote or mobile PC users.
Desktop Protector analyses application and network behaviour on desktops and provides real-time protection against malicious activity. The product is centrally managed
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules