This year, Risk's bank rankings survey has been condensed to cover 22 key derivatives categories, across interest rates, foreign exchange and equity derivatives.
CLICK HERE FOR THE TABLES
Risk received 592 valid responses for the rankings, which were done in conjunction with the interdealer broker rankings published last month. The responses were divided between Europe (67.1%), North America (17.7%), Asia-Pacific (12%) and other (3.2%).
Voters based their decisions on a variety of criteria,
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules