While some of its competitors excel in either derivatives transactional business or advisory work, Clifford Chance has been active in both specialisms with spectacular results this year, including being instructed on multibillion-dollar deals for regional banks and winning a clutch of exclusive mandates.
Over the last 18 months, deal-making has returned to Asia, and the British law firm has taken full advantage of this. However, this hasn't been at the expense of advising on ever-changing
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?