The past 12 months have again been dominated by policy-loosening in China, but a strong dollar has also caused foreign exchange volatility, hitting Asian currencies particularly hard. Equity volatility has also returned to test the risk management capabilities of dealers in the region.
Against this backdrop, Societe Generale has been working hard to expand its derivatives footprint across Asia to provide more clients with greater access to its innovative product suite while also creating further
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules