In a year dominated by election-related flows, CIMB Niaga has triumphed for helping customers with hedging to take Asia Risk's House of the Year, Indonesia award.
Indonesia's macro dynamic over the past 12 months has centred around the political backdrop of the country's presidential election, which ultimately saw Joko Widodo triumph over Prabowo Subianto. Stocks, bonds and the currency – the rupiah – have been driven by initial uncertainty about the outcome. The market is also being affected by
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules