Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management has clinched the Asia Risk award for best ETF provider for the third year in a row, largely thanks to its high trading volumes, competitive pricing and excellent after-care service.
For many clients across Asia, the value proposition that Deutsche AWM offers is clear. "We look for good performance first, then liquidity in terms of turnover of the product and then pricing, and Deutsche ticks the majority of these boxes," says one asset manager who uses Deutsche
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance