Allen & Overy has been at the forefront of the Asian derivatives market for several years but the past 12 months have been exceptional for the UK law firm.
After putting in the hard yards with regulatory advisory work post-crisis, it is finally paying dividends with big ticket transactions returning by the dozen.
"The fruits of our labour are evident this year. In previous years a lot of time and effort was spent getting on top of the continuing stream of new regulations but now this is flowing
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia