Last year innovation was the hallmark that led Credit Suisse to success in this category. Twelve months on and the Swiss lender continues to reinvent the way equity derivatives are offered through the region to retain its crown as Asia Risk's equity derivatives house of the year.
A year ago it was hard to wipe the smiles off the faces of equity derivatives dealers as Abenomics rejuvenated Japan and dealers and investors took full advantage of the positive sentiment. This year the Japan bandwagon
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?