To view a PDF containing the rankings results in full, click here.
Amid the holiday season, the last few months of recent years have seen the repetition of a less festive tradition among energy derivatives dealers. Every year, business heads plan their budgets for the coming 12 months, baking in conservative assumptions about the growth of their business. And every year, they fervently hope that the worst might be over, and that the growth of the energy derivatives market may yet prove them
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay