IBM Risk Analytics’ clients include eight of the 10 largest European insurers. One of the company’s major clients is Aviva, which has been using IBM Algo software since 2009 to model its economic capital balance sheet.
During the past year, IBM has undertaken some major project work for Aviva. In June 2013, a second major internal release of the Algo system went live and was used successfully to produce Aviva’s half-year economic capital results. This development came in on time and under budget
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?