SunGard continues to develop and extend its iWorks Prophet solutions in response to industry developments, market requirements, and new actuarial modelling methods. A number of innovations stand out.
In June, the company released a consolidated Prophet Proxy Fitting Library, a new library release enabling Prophet users to carry out replicating portfolio and curve-fitting techniques from a common code base in a Prophet library. “As risk data addresses wider audiences, and products increase in
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?