Best bank, credit risk: Société Générale Corporate and Investment Banking
Insurers are in a mood for loans, but this assorted and unfamiliar market has made them heavily reliant on banks’ expertise. Société Générale Corporate and Investment Banking (SGCIB) is one institution that has been spearheading the European ‘originate to distribute model’. It recently stood out for the way it tailored an export credit agency (ECA)-backed loan to better suit the interests of a large Nordic pension fund and
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants