BNY Mellon excels at providing tailored securities solutions that cater for every client’s asset, data and regulatory management need. The company counts 78% of the top 100 life insurance companies and 70% of the top 50 property and casualty companies among its client base, giving it a dominant position from which to develop an innovative range of services.
“Our unique reach, breadth of client relationships and commitment to innovation puts us in a position to continually identify and build
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines