Barclays aims to provide solutions for its life and pensions clients that stand the test of time and allow the bank to maintain strong ongoing relationships with them after an initial transaction is complete.
The bank’s focus is on practical and workable ideas in every mandate it undertakes. “Understanding the difference between innovative and imaginary solutions is important, as is the ability to recognise the importance of market timing and the benefits to clients of patience to capture good
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?