Last year's awards were all about the regional banks: armed with strong balance sheets and a network of local connections, the likes of Singapore's DBS and Malaysia's CIMB were taking big chunks of business from their international peers. A combination of concern by Asian corporates over the creditworthiness of their European and US bank counterparties and the latter's need to preserve their balance sheets for home markets had left the door open for nimble local players.
This year has been
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay