When the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) decided it would offer an over-the-counter derivatives clearing service, it realised it would need to develop new infrastructure to support it. As it looked for a technology partner to help it, there was one vendor that had a head start on the others. California-based Calypso Technology had already installed its system, or was in the process of doing so, at the Tokyo Stock Exchange, the Singapore Exchange and one other Asian clearing house. And not
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?