Sydney-based Origin Energy has a wide spread of businesses, which range from serving residential customers across the Australian states of New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia and Victoria, to the exploration and production (E&P) of natural gas.
Among other things, this E&P activity includes a 37.5% stake in Australia Pacific LNG. The project, which is due to come on stream during 2015, is focused on extracting gas trapped around coal deposits in Queensland and converting it to liquefied
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines