With Asia attracting more and more attention from energy traders, it is increasingly important that companies in the region have access to the high-quality information needed to support and inform their trading activities.
Bearing this in mind, Vancouver-based data management software vendor ZE PowerGroup set up an office in Singapore to serve its Asian clients two years ago. It has been gradually expanding its offering ever since and can now provide clients with on-the-ground support, as well
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay