Houston-based energy consultancy Structure wins this year’s ETRM Software Advisory House of the Year award for its outstanding work in the field of energy trading and risk management (ETRM) advisory over the past 18 months. This resulted in a string of successful projects delivered on time and within budget, an increase in client numbers, and an expanding portfolio of testimonials from satisfied customers.
In 2012, the firm’s ETRM practice provided services to more than 30 clients, 19 of which
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia