Connecticut-based Triple Point Technology wins our ETRM Software House of the Year due to solid revenue, profit and customer growth over the past 18 months. The firm has also made several key additions to its product offering, most notably a move into supply chain optimisation, with its December 2012 purchase of Pennsylvania-based supply chain software provider Wam Systems.
During 2012, Triple Point grew its revenue by 30% and profits by 40%. It added 28 new clients, including US-based refiner
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia