New markets need pioneering brokers – and over the past 18 months, Tullett Prebon has played that role admirably well. The firm has paid particular attention to building its business in various nascent markets in recent years – for instance, by dabbling in less-liquid European power products and iron ore. But the big push has come in liquefied natural gas (LNG) derivatives, where Tullett has helped develop new product offerings and brokered some ground-breaking deals.
Established in 2007,
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules