As a former hedge fund manager, Simon Ruddick believes he has an insight into the hedge fund industry and how it operates.
Ruddick, managing director of Albourne Partners, the world’s largest hedge fund advisory company with more than 240 clients and over $300 billion invested in hedge funds, is keen to help managers become attractive to institutional investors.
“What first and foremost excites us is finding win-wins, something that’s good for the investors and good for the funds. We are happy
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules