Highly commended: Best Investor Relations Team
Established in 1989, GAM’s product range focuses on delivering quality alternative, high alpha equity, fixed income and absolute return strategies. Around 22% of GAM's fund of hedge funds (FoHF) assets are managed on behalf of private clients, 35% for institutional clients while 43% originates from other sources, including intermediaries and direct investors. It currently manages around $9.49 billion of client investments in FoHFs.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance