Set up in 2007 on behalf of Coutts Private Bank, this fund has retained its high net worth investor base. The approach is to pick the best managers irrespective of strategy but related to the natural resources sector. It invests in a range of funds running different strategies including equity hedged, fundamental macro, commodity relative value, systematic CTA, event driven and multi-strategy.
The current portfolio is weighted towards fundamental macro strategists to take account of difficult
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?