The word 'independence' underlies investor relations for Veritas Asset Management.
Being an independent, privately-owned company, the boutique asset manager has been able to grow the business in a controlled manner. This has allowed the company to focus on delivering fund performance and a high quality of service to investors without having commitments to shareholders influence decisions and the path the company takes, says Richard Meyrick, director and head of sales and marketing for Veritas.
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief