The mandate of the CQS Asia Feeder Fund is to follow convertible bond arbitrage, quantitative equity, equity, credit and fixed income trading strategies using fundamental credit and equity research combined with quantitative analysis.
The named managers of the Asia fund are CEO and senior investment officer Michael Hintze and Jean-Christophe Blanc. Both are able to draw on the worldwide expertise and experience of the CQS group.
Launched in May 2007 the fund is geographically focused on Asia and
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules