When IMQ Investment Management launched its seeding platform, the IMQubator Multi Manager Fund in January 2009, CEO Jeroen Tielman says one of the most important qualities it brought to both investors and potential beneficiary hedge fund managers was a fresh approach.
“IMQubator is in a unique position in the hedge fund investment world,” he says. “We have no legacy of set contracts, traditional ways of doing things, old/bad investments et cetera.”
So far the seeder has committed capital of $345
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?