The CQS Convertible and Quantitative Strategies Fund was launched in March 2000 and is focused on global convertible arbitrage.
The investment advisers believe the fund when considering the fundamental drivers underpinning an investment differs in a number of ways from its competitors due to the depth of in-house credit research resources. The quantitative analytics enhances awareness of all comparative valuation models and their limitations.
Another key advantage is scale. The fund had $853
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines