Deutsche Bank embraces investment into hedge funds through managed accounts for institutional investors
Deutsche Bank believes more investors will opt for a managed account platform solution, looking for liquidity and transparency as well as better operational risk management control.
By focusing on eliminating the negatives of hedge fund investing, managed account platforms have a bright future, according to Martin Fothergill, global head of managed accounts at Deutsche Bank.
Platforms, he says,
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines