In a world where political intervention is one of the primary drivers for markets, assessing the macro environment is challenging, to say the least. But this is the starting point for everything the Culross Global Fund does. The macro outlook informs the thematic approach to investing taken by the fund of hedge funds (FoHF).
"Macro trumps micro. What you can do is have a certain amount of macro insurance which may or may not be effective against the precise risk that you end up confronting,"
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden