Founded in 1992 by Nigel Blanshard originally as an institutional fixed income fund management company to manage separate accounts, Culross began managing portfolios of hedge funds in 1995.
In 1999 Chris Keen joined the company and became a partner. Between them, the two have an impressive number of years in the funds business: Blanshard started in the industry in 1980 and Keen in 1973.
The same year Keen joined the group launched the Culross Global Fund, a thematic global investments fund of
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines