Proprietary optimisation and risk management techniques deliver consistent absolute returns at the MLIS Marshall Wace TOPS Ucits Fund (Market Neutral). The idea is to get better analysis than other funds by working to capture the alpha resident within investment banks, research boutiques and local brokers worldwide.
The fund aims to generate an annualised return (after payment of fees and expenses) of 8%-10% with a low volatility target of 3%-5%.
The expertise, information and analytical edge
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines