Key to the Liongate offering is the high level of transparency offered to investors, according to Helen Sykes, executive director of client services. “Being open and honest with our investors is the jump-off point for everything that we do. This approach has been advocated right from the beginning by Liongate Capital Management’s founders Randall Dillard and Jeff Holland.”
The company has established a minimum level of information for each strategy in its portfolio, and the managers running these
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?