BlueCrest was founded in 2000 by Michael Platt and William Reeves, both previously managing directors and senior proprietary traders at JP Morgan. Their vision was to create a trading infrastructure of investment bank quality, building trading teams and developing new strategies, around the firm as a specialist model.
Log on to the BlueCrest website and the first thing you read is the following: "Consistent across all of the BlueCrest Funds is the integrity of our teams and our firm commitment
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia