In a September letter to investors celebrating its 15th anniversary, Aurum described the past decade and a half as a "learning curve: tumultuous and challenging at times, profitable at others and always requiring constant vigilance."
Founded in 1994 by eight principals - all of whom still work with the firm - it has successful navigated its way through the turmoil of the past two years, and other such periods in its 15 year history, by focusing on liquidity, transparency, active management and
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia