Surpassing the industry standard in what is expected of investor relations is the core principle that drives the team serving the Credit Suisse Hedge Index Tracker.
Dedicated to servicing the clients of the fund, the team tries to distinguish itself by taking a proactive role in investor communications.
This was evident during the past 15 months when it responded to the extreme difficulties being experienced by the market. This provided the Credit Suisse team with an opportunity to set itself
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility