York Capital has been managing successful event driven strategies for 19 years. The Ucits version of one of its successful offshore funds is managed by York's senior investment team and follows the management company’s investment and risk management guidelines, tailored to comply with Ucits rules.
The investment approach couples fundamental, research-driven financial and business analysis with an experienced view of market and industrial trends. The management company leverages its approximately
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules