Manticore is a global long/short equity fund with a focus on investing in equities in the technology, media and telecom (TMT) sectors.
The investment team consists of six portfolio managers/analysts: Magnus Angenfelt (founder), Nalini Bonnier, David Meyer, David Rindegren, Johan Söderström and Seth Wunder. Collectively they who have 70 years of combined industry experience.
The TMT sectors are characterised by substantial differences in valuations and high volatility, which provides for "vast
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts