The AllBlue investment process is driven by the goal of optimiseing allocation to seven underlying BlueCrest funds with a target performance of 10%-15% against a volatility of 6%-8%.
The underlying funds are the BlueCrest Capital International (mixed arbitrage), BlueCrest Emerging Markets, BlueCrest Multi Strategy Credit, BlueCrest Mercantile, BlueTrend (Systematic Trend Follower), BlueMatrix (Equity Statistical Arbitrage) and BlueCube (Equity Market Neutral).
Michael Platt, CEO, head of trading
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden