The Stenham Global Resources fund of hedge funds (FoHF) was launched in 2007 as a direct extension to the development of the Gold Fund. At that time the number of natural resources specialists was somewhat limited and the fund had some 10 underlying managers. Since then the natural resources area has expanded and diversified but the portfolio has reminded fairly concentrated with the aim being to capture long-term uplifts in the global natural resources sector.
Allocations are split between
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules