Cheyne European Event Driven Fund: Cheyne Capital Management

Eleventh European Performance Awards 2011

The European Perfomance Awards 2011

The Cheyne European Event Driven Fund's mandate is hard event driven with a focus on mergers and acquisitions (M&A). Within this mandate 75% of the fund's portfolio is concentrated on Europe and the other 25% is focused elsewhere. Portfolio manager Simon Davies underlines that Asia is left alone as the fund's team has no specialist knowledge of the region.

The 25% of the fund's mandate to be invested freely typically focuses on trading in the US, South Africa and Australia for historical reasons

To continue reading...

You need to sign in to use this feature. If you don’t have a account, please register for a trial.

Sign in
You are currently on corporate access.

To use this feature you will need an individual account. If you have one already please sign in.

Sign in.

Alternatively you can request an individual account here: