The Moderate Multi Strategy fund, opened in 2001, is designed to achieve an absolute rate of return over a full market cycle. The fund targets a net return of Libor plus 500 basis points and aims to keep standard deviation below 6% while maintaining a relatively low correlation to equity and fixed income markets.
The $6.9 billion fund is the flagship fund of hedge funds (FoHF) of Pacific Alternative Asset Management Company (Paamco). Paamco was formed in March 2000 by four founding partners who
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?