The SEB Asset Selection Fund is a Ucits compliant systematic, managed futures fund seeking to profit from short-term directional bets in the financial markets. The fund takes long and short positions in all the main asset classes - equities, bonds, currencies and commodities - looking to achieve capital growth irrespective of market movements.
Devised and run by the global quant team at SEB, the fund was launched in October 2006 and uses a tactical asset allocation. SEB believes it was the first
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay